Venice Receptive Service Srl
Venice Receptive Service Srl (V.R.S. Srl) t/a Destination Italy (referred to in the agreement as ‘we, us or our’) acts as a disclosed agent for our registered office is at San Marco 4590, 30124 Venezia, VE Italy.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making any booking, as they contain important information about your rights and obligations and you will be bound by them.
These booking conditions, in conjunction with the information set out on our website, and your voucher form the entire agreement between ourselves and yourselves and cover all bookings made through V.R.S. Srl, including bookings made on the Destination Italy website.
1.1 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking. By making a booking with us, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our web site from time to time as well as other information contained in the website and shown on your vouchers.
1.2 If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then regrettably you may not place an order via our website
- Children under three, if in a licensed taxi/vehicle may travel unrestrained in the rear if no child seat is available.
- For children aged three and above, they must use an adult seatbelt, if no child seat is available or taken.
Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to advise Destination Italy in advance should child seats be required; these are not automatically added to the reservation. There may be an additional charge.
Any amendments that need to be made to the booking are subject to the availability and may incur additional charges. Amendments can be made directly online up to 3 days prior to the first (or only).
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of another;
- includes material that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, violent, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- displays, describes or encourages the use of a product or service that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to Destination Italy or any other person or depicts the use of a product in a manner that is contrary to any instruction or warnings relating to the product;
- impinges upon or violates the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others;
- or makes or includes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service.
- Your name, email address, mobile number
- Your travel, flight and accommodation details
- Your payment & billing details
- Your responses to surveys and competitions on social media and our blogs
- Your contact and purchase history with us
- Information about your mobile device or computer when you visit our website/app
If you’re aged under 18, you cannot make any bookings on our website – a parent, guardian or appropriate adult must book on your behalf.
new EU cookie laws
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a computer, tablet or mobile when you browse the Internet which allows that computer, tablet or mobile device to be recognised when the site is visited again. Cookies placed by us, our commercial partners or other third parties when you visit this website do not recognise you personally; they recognise the device you are using. Cookies allow several important features on the website, such as making bookings and returning to pages that you have searched. They also help to keep the website secure, remember your preferences and personalise content on the website so that it is more relevant to you – they won’t harm your device in any way.